Welcome to Little Teton Doodles!
Thank you for allowing us to help you find the perfect furbaby for you and your family!
Steps to add the perfect family member:
- Fill out the application place your $300.00 application fee online. The application fee will go toward the cost of the puppy and is refundable if we are unable to fulfill your request within 1 year. Fill out the application here.
- Once we have confirmation of pregnancy we will take two full deposits(1 male and 1 female) on the upcoming litter. Your application fee goes toward the deposit. Deposits are good for 1 year or 3 litters within the applicant’s size specifications, whichever comes first.
- After puppies are born, we will notify applicants in order application was received and give a 24-hour window for confirmation if applicants wish to be placed on the available litter. At the time of selection confirmed, the second deposit of $300.00 is requested. Applications are gender-based. If applicants wish to pass on the available litter they may move to the next available litter within the same size requests. Applicants may only transfer three times up to 1 year. Breeders have the right to keep any puppy for future breeding from any litter.
Now that you’ve placed a deposit on a specific litter what’s next?
- Your deposit has been placed on a litter. You’ll be receiving litter pictures and occasionally videos as puppies develop and grow!
- Around week 5 -6 of the litter’s development, temperament and personality testing will be done on each puppy individually in the litter. Matches between families and puppies will be done after temperament and personality testing and are based on the order deposit was placed. When it is your family’s turn to decide we allow each family 24 hours. To help you in the best way possible we offer Facetime, extra pictures, and phone calls to help you make the best decision.
*We will give you our recommendations based on the information you have given us, and puppies needs.*
- Final invoicing and contracts will be emailed after you match with your puppy. Contracts need to be signed and returned and final payments made 1 week before puppies go home.
How do I get my puppy home?
**Go home date is listed on our website under the upcoming litters section**
There are a few ways to transport your puppy home:
- You’re welcome to fly here and pick up your puppy. We will meet you at the Salt Lake City International airport.
- You can use a puppy nanny to transport your puppy to your airport. These are a few we recommend:
Once you’ve decided how you would like to transport your puppy, please contact us to coordinate dates and times before scheduling.
We are so excited to be working with you to provide the best new member of your family! We will be sending you a few emails with information to help you prepare for your new puppy throughout the coming weeks!